This blog post is sponsored by Bernzomatic. Gooey and delicious, this recipe for caramelized banana chocolate s’mores is the ultimate camping dessert made right in your kitchen. My Bernzomatic torch perfectly chars the marshmallows lending all the smokey burnt goodness to each bite. I used the Bernzomatic torch because it is the perfect size for my kitchen and has a great consistent heat charring the marshmallows perfectly. Follow the instructions below to get your s’mores party going.
Make caramelised bananas and set aside.
Place 12 graham crackers on a baking sheet.
Add chocolate squares on the graham crackers.
Add 2 slices of caramelized bananas on each square.
Place marshmallows on each graham cracker square.
Char each marshmallow using Bernzomatic torch.
Charred Banana Chocolate S’mores
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 24 graham crackers halved
- 12 chocolate squares divided
- 12 marshmallows torched
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add brown sugar and cook until bubbling and dissolved, 1 minute. Add cinnamon, salt and bananas, then continue to cook until softened and caramelized about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay out 12 graham cracker halves on a sheet pan and place 1 chocolate square over each. Spoon over 2-3 caramelized bananas over chocolate then top with 1 marshmallow over each square. Char using Bernzomatic torch. Then place another graham cracker over to make a sandwich, serve immediately.
Leave a Reply