Golden Turmeric Milk
Golden Milk is a traditonal Indian ayurvedic drink, made with turmeric powder, honey, and black pepper. It is nutritious and delicious, very easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cup plant milk or preferred milk, I used coconut.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey or preferred sweetner
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha pwder
- 1/4 teaspoon clove powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
To a medium sized pot, add all the ingredients and bring to gentle simmer.
Add this to a blender and blend for 30 seconds or use a milk frother to blend and make foam.
Pour into a cup, garnish with fresh cracked black pepper, cinnamon stick and serve hot.