Cumin Brussel Sprouts with Feta and Pomegranate
These Brussels sprouts with a tangy cumin lemon dressing topped with creamy feta and pomegranate seeds are the perfect side dish for your holiday meal.
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut into halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cumin dressing recipe below
- Feta crumbled for garnish
- Pomegranate arils for garnish
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
Preheat the oven to 425F.
In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt. Spread evenly on sheet pan and roast in the oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Remove Brussels sprouts from oven. Transfer to a serving platter, generously drizzle with lemon cumin dressing. Then garnish with crumbled feta, pomegranate arils and serve immediately.
In a small bowl, add lemon juice, maple syrup, cumin, salt, turmeric and whisk to combine.